Twice in a month the Supreme Court of Canada has overturned decisions made by judges because they made mistakes in sexual assault law. Both times women were savagely raped, one was unconscious at the time and the other was left to bleed to death ...
Show Your Support
The JUST Act is widely supported across partisan lines and was passed with unanimous consent in the House of Commons on May 15, 2017.
However, it has been delayed by the Senate ever since. Without your help this important legislation will not become law.
Here are some things you can do:
1. Sign the petition letter to tell the Senators on the Legal and Constitutional Affairs Senate Committee that you support the JUST Act.
2. Write to the Senators on the Legal and Constitutional Affairs Senate Committee and encourage them to vote YES! to the JUST Act.
You can use one of these letters ideas:
3. Keep up the conversation on social media.
4. Share this clock with your network:
5. Use one of these JUST Act filters on your social media profiles.